Thursday, September 25, 2014

Polymer In The Pines

Finished putting together 30 packs of my Faux Mexican Embroidery Tutorial, a cable necklace, a headpin and jump ring for finishing the pendant.  It will be a fun class to teach.  I'm ready to head up to the mountains of Prescott for 4 days of glorious polymer clay.
I love Penni Jo Couch's Best Flexible Molds for my cabochons (Above is PJ002). Her Etsy Shop "ClayLady43" is stocked with her fabulous molds also.  I just ordered two more and can't wait until they get here.  I included all of Penni Jo's websites for members to refer to as an excellent source for tutorials and supplies.  And, of course, the neverKnead is also coming with me.  I will demo it for those members who attend the retreat only.   So, if I am missing in action for a few days, you will know that I am in a beautiful setting in the mountains, working with polymer, learning and laughing with friends.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Time in the mountains sounds lovely. Have fun!