Tuesday, September 9, 2014

neverKnead

As many of you know, several years ago I lost my left wrist bones to a rare disease called Kienbock's.   My surgeon moved 3 upper bones down to become my new wrist.   Conditioning polymer was good therapy to strengthen my hand after the surgeries.  But, there are still times when I need to wear a brace or just rest my hand.  When I saw this kneading machine invented by a polymer clay artist, I thought it was worth a try for me.  I ordered it, used it and love it.  It has been worth every penny for me.  I don't get anything for endorsing it, I just thought I would pass it along.  It is basically a press that gives a ton of pressure; extremely well made.  You can learn more about it on their website:  neverKnead.com

4 comments:

Barbara said...

So glad you found something to help, so that you could keep doing what everyone loves.

Marlene Brady said...

Thanks Barbara. It was pricey, but I am so glad I got it. What a lifesaver for me.

3circlestudio said...

Thanks for sharing! I have never heard of either the wrist condition or NeverKnead until your post.

Marlene Brady said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.