Saturday, January 12, 2013

Love the Love Knot Stitch

 The Love Knot, Lovers Knot, Solomon's Knot or Hail Stone Stitch -- different names for the same fascinating crochet stitch.  I am obsessed with this stitch.  It is so much fun.  I found a free  Rachel Choi pattern for a triangle scarf on Crochet Spot.com (click HERE) and YouTube video instructions from Naztazia (click HERE) on how to do the Solomon's Knot.  I've been collecting Solomon's Knot patterns and pinning them to my Pinterest board (click HERE).  Help yourself.
I added one of my polymer clay magnetic clips and tucked in the edges of the scarf.  Another light weight, warm scarf.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Wow these are amazing. The top one looks a bit like chain and the second one a fisherman's net. Both beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Barbara said...

I agree, beautiful! I dont know how you get so much done, Marlene. (Have you learned to create in your sleep? Lol)