Thursday, March 1, 2012

Old Bead Crochet

My very first bead crochet rope made in the 90's. Tons of mistakes, but I was so proud of it, I couldn't wait to wear it. I added 4 of my polymer clay beads and some sterling silver disks and I was off and running. I made 18 of these bead crochet ropes with sterling silver and polymer clay beads one right after the other. The photos are fuzzy because they are a photo of a photo taken in the 90's. I think these were the only 4 of the polymer beaded ones that I photographed. I wish I had been more prudent, but I'm glad I have these.

1 comment:

Cara Jane said...

They are cool. Not sure if I have many pictures of my early work, didn't seem important then. Now I photograph everything, sometimes step by step along the way - so i can remember.
don't think I would have the patience for all those tiny beads but they do look great, especially with your lovely polymer beads.