Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TREATS FOR YOU

Inspired by ArtyBecca, Iratirita created these beads. I loved her interpretation and looked further into her blog. Oh my gosh, are you in for a treat. Iratirita has compiled a photo directory of tutorials that is astonishing. Love it and love following her! Thank you Iratirita! So here are the links for your treat bags. Tutorials Part 1 click HERE. Tutorials Part 2 click HERE. Just click on any photo and it will take you to the tutorial. Some are photo tutorials, some need translating, but most are in English. Have fun!

2 comments:

Cara Jane said...

thanks for the links, I shared the on my blog too but mentioned I had found them here.

Marlene Brady said...

Thanks for sharing them on your blog too. I appreciate the link back and will post you tomorrow!