Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rose Bowl Flea Market

The hubby walked around the stadium taking photos while I shopped. I had to "photoshop" a top on the above very full figured mannequin. But, do you see what I mean? Just a crazy mixture of "stuff" for sale. The morbid booth above was right across from the prom dresses below. You just never knew what you were going to see next. And then there was this little one that just made us laugh. She wore those crazy glasses with attitude. Really a fun time.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

LOL! Re: your photo editing! I know you loved that morbid booth, perhaps some Halloween inspiration there? Looks like fun!

Marlene Brady said...

You know it! I had to contain myself not to buy anything in that morbid booth. Yes, lots of inspiration.

coltpixy said...

What a fun flea market! Is it bad that I want the mannequin you had to edit? LOL! I kinda do.

Marlene Brady said...

You are too funny!