Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog is 2 yrs. Old!

585 posts, 82 Followers, 115 countries and 38,000 hits. WooHoo! When I started this blog, my goal was just to get my butt out of bed, stop feeling sorry for myself and get back to creating. Posting my creative endeavors did just that. It kept me on track, focused and looking forward. It has helped me become a better artist by stretching my creativity. Blogging has been beneficial to me on so many levels; spiritually, socially, artistically and intellectually. Brene' Brown said, "In order to be connected, one must be vulnerable." It is uncomfortable feeling vulnerable, but so wonderful to feel connected. Thank you for your smiles, laughs, hugs, critiques, sharing, input, feedback and for being there when I get up in the morning. xoxo-Marlene

4 comments:

Lois Moon said...

Congrats on this fine milestone!

Barbara said...

Amen! to everything you wrote Marlene! Glad to be here, congratulations to you!

Rhonda said...

Yeah Marlene - I love your blog and posts so much! Blogging is theraputic and pushes us to be creative even more.

CrochetBlogger said...

Happy blog birthday!