Friday, December 24, 2010

Free Crocheted Necklace Tutorial

A free tutorial from Monica Welle Brown of M1 Designs on how to make the above crocheted necklace. You can find it HERE. It reminds me of the polymer clay ones that are so similar. I found it while I was looking through the jewelry patterns at Ravelry. I am probably the last person on earth to have discovered Ravelry (click HERE). It's free to sign up and what a treasure trove of knitting and crocheting patterns; some free, some not, but lots and lots of inspiration.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Did I hear CROCHETED? I'm addicted to crocheted.

Merry Christmas dear friend. Thank you so much for all the fabulous sharing you do.

Let's get together soon, ok?

Love, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty, I'm passing it along to my daughter who crochets. Have a wonderful holiday season, thank you for sharing your talent and skills throughout the year!