Monday, September 6, 2010

A Sad Day

I messed up on my postings, but I guess its OK. I'm tired, my bones ache and I'm sad. One of my husband's best friends passed away suddenly this morning. It was such a shock. Oh, how he will be missed. The last time he was here, he was teasing my husband about all the "notes" we have posted all over the place to remind us to turn off the water, the bar-b-que, the lights, etc. But he was especially laughing about the one note that said "Do you have your ears?" My husband wears hearing aids and often gets to the car on his way out and realizes he can't hear. They both had a good laugh about it........as my husband went back in the house to get his ears.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh, how sad to lose a friend like that. How sweet of you to post all the good memories and laughs they had. Tell your husband my thoughts are with him.