Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bead Soup

I was experimenting with alcohol inks and made a few beads, cured them, photographed them and placed them in the box of unstrung beads.
My unstrung beads are accumulating. After our out of town guests are gone, I will need to decide what to do with them.
For all the teeny tiny beads that were leftover from projects or were accidentally spilled on the floor, I put in a crystal jar on my bookshelf.
Bead Soup is an accumulation of various bead ingredients. It can include broken findings and pieces of broken jewelry along with orphan beads. My bead soup is just beads.
Sometimes it sits on the table, but most of the time it is on my bookshelf looking pretty.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have a big jar of unstrung polymer clay beads. I've been trying to focus all of my jewelry efforts lately into using them up. Not being very successful thus far... I keep making new beads! LoL.