Thursday, November 26, 2009

1969 My First Polymer Sculpture

I sculpted this in late 1969 from Sculpey.
I don't remember what I used for tools; wasn't much out then. I probably used a toothpick and my fingernails.

But, before I go, here is my tissue blade holder covered in my canes. This too, is old; probably about fifteen years old.

So, on this Thanksgiving Day, I want to say how thankful I am for all my loved ones (family and friends) and the time I have spent with them. Without their love and support, I would not be here. I am most thankful for my husband who has loved me through the worst of times. I give thanks daily for all my blessings, but I am especially reminded today of how lucky I am. I am grateful to have you and this blog which has given me focus and kept me moving forward. Here's wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: